Treasure Map Outline – Not too long ago, I saw a friend of mine share on Instagram how she painted gold rocks and her kids hunted for them. He said he liked it. I knew my kids would be too, so I decided to put together a little Pirate Map Scavenger Hunt for them (thanks for the idea, much appreciated!!) 😉 I spent some time designing pirate maps and coming up with general guidelines that everyone would liked them. can use I also picked up some gold spray paint along with some rocks in the backyard to liven them up a bit.
I knew there were several ways to do this, but I thought it would be fun to collect “gold” as they went to different places around the house. It ends with a small chest with the children’s favorite candies and a few other gold coins. The whole event was a great success. The kids excitedly ran after each clue and the fan and I couldn’t help but smile like them. Although it didn’t take long, the kids decided they each wanted their own map and then colored it. I think we should do this every summer. 😉
Treasure Map Outline
If you are looking for simple but fun activities for your kids to do and enjoy this summer, then I highly recommend this activity. It’s super easy and really fun!
Burnt Treasure Map Image & Photo (free Trial)
1. Start by spraying your stones with gold. I finished 2 layers.
I have some brown, old looking paper notebooks that I printed on that are 8.5 x 11″. I thought it looked more realistic. After printing I rolled it up a bit to make it look old – the kids loved it!!
– Go to where mom and dad are lying, there you will find gold coins.
– Go outside and find the biggest tree, how many pieces can you find? ONE TWO THREE!
Treasure Map Filled Outline Icon, Line Vector Sign, Linear Colorful Pictogram Isolated On White. Symbol, Logo Illustration. Pixel Perfect Vector Graphics Stock Vector
– There is a place where you can play with toys and it is also where you can find gold to enjoy.
– Go to the dining room where you will find two pieces of gold.
– Go to the area and look for something to eat and you’ll find a golden treat or two.
– Where do you wash your body and hair? You might find more gold nuggets there.
Maison Luxe Inc. (masn): It Is Like Following A Treasure Map. One
– Immediately go to your front door to find more gold in this hunt. Courage!
– This is the last place you have to put, and it’s where we go when we choose a show.
You can adjust these guides however you want, but it worked for us so my 6, 4 and 3 year olds figured it out. I printed the PDF on cardstock, cut it into strips and placed it in the correct place. The children were delighted to finally find their favorite treats in their little treasure chest.
Most of all, it was great fun watching the kids search for clues and collect their “golden nuggets” together. Now, if someone comes over, always tell them their “Real Life Gold Barrels!!” refers to Makes Me Laugh. 🙂
Outline Treasure Map Icon Isolated Black Simple Vector Image
Treasure box outline, treasure map outline template, outline map of arizona, outline world map, treasure chest outline, treasure island outline, virginia state map outline, treasure map, property outline map, treasure outline, washington dc map outline, state outline map