Red Sea Map Location – The Red Sea is about 1400 miles (2250 km) long and is a critical link between the Mediterranean Sea and the Indian Ocean. But it is one of the most famous bodies of water in the world, because it is the sea of exodus. Psalm 106:
7. Our ancestors did not understand your miracles in Egypt; They did not remember many mercies; But he angered him at sea, in the Red Sea. 8. But he reserved them for his name, that he might know his strength. 9. And he called the deep sea also, and it dried up, and he brought them out of the deep, as in the desert. 10. And he saved them from the hand of him who hated them, and he saved them from the hand of the enemy. 11. And the water covered their enemies; None of them remained.
Red Sea Map Location
Here is a map of the Exodus according to one historian. Follow the red line starting from the left:
A Map Of The Red Sea, Showing Key Sites Mentioned In The Text.
Apparently, things have changed quite a bit since Exodus. The Gulf of Suez “dried up fifty miles north of the present coast” (Companion Bible Note Exodus 13:18). “The current geography of the eastern delta today does not agree with the biblical record, but its geography in the 19th dynasty [of the pharaohs of Egypt] is known from the papyri, and it agrees exactly with that given in Exodus.” 14:2). In other words, in the Exodus, the Gulf of Suez extended further north than it appears on the map. I have highlighted Mount Sinai (in the blue box), the place where Moses received the Torah of the Ten Commandments.
All his eyes are islands (islands). Actually, this is the first time I see the eyes represented by the island groups, because the eyes are broken, and thus the snake is blinded. In the northern eye is the largest island of Juzur Tawilah. In the southern head, the western (upper) eye is formed by the islands of the Dahlak archipelago; East, from the Farasan Islands. Ironically, there are no sea snakes in the Red Sea, apparently because of its relatively high salt content.
Although rare, two-headed snakes are not rare, and neither are other two-headed reptiles (see Wikipedia). I believe that this way we would better understand the many-headed beast/serpent of the Apocalypse, and of course, the serpent itself. If you compare this picture with the map of Sinai, notice that the Exodus went over the mouth of the serpent, as if they were walking on or treading on the serpent’s head!
It is also noteworthy that in front of the tip of the southern head is the lowest point in Africa. It is Lake Assal in the nation of Djibouti, and is 155 m (509 ft) below sea level. It is “the second lowest depression on Earth after the Dead Sea” (courtesy Wikipedia). The Dead Sea is over the northern head of the Red Sea Serpent:
Suez Canal Political Map. Artificial Sea Level Waterway In Egypt, Connecting The Mediterranean Sea And The Red Sea. English Labeling And Scaling. Illustration. Royalty Free Svg, Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 38616425
It helps me to illustrate that the snake is the lowest of all. Like the picture, “lower than the belly of a snake on a wagon-stick.” So in Genesis 3:
14. And the Lord God said to the serpent: Because you have done this, you are cursed above all the animals, and above all the animals of the field; You will walk on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life.
I want to point out that the Red Sea is twisted. The northern head is seen from the side, and the southern one from above, so the body must have a curve. This includes the snake, a.k.a. The devil (Revelation 12:9) twisted the Scriptures when he tempted Jesus Christ in Matthew 4:
1 Then the Spirit led Jesus into the wilderness to tempt the devil. 2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, then he was hungry. 3. And when the temptation came to him, he said: If you are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread. 4 But he answered and said: It is written: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
This 500 Year Old Landslide Found In The Red Sea Could Trigger A Future Tsunami
5. Then the devil took him to the holy city, and placed him on the top of the temple, 6 and said to him: if you are the son of God, throw yourself down; For it is written, His angels will give them. Let them accuse you, and they will take you in their hands, so that you never bind your feet to a stone. 7. And Jesus said to him: It is written again: You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.
8. Again, the devil takes him to a very high mountain, and shows him all the kingdoms of the world, and their splendor; 9. And he said to him: All this I will give you, if you fall down and bow down. 10. Then Jesus said to him: Get thee here, Satan: for it is written: Thou shalt serve the Lord thy God, and Him alone shalt thou serve. 11. And the devil left him, and the first angels came and served him.
Does the devil quote the scriptures? Not real. He twisted it. He changed Psalm 91 by omitting some words and added his own:
11. For he will command his angels to watch over you in all your ways. 12 They will carry you in their hands, so that you do not set your foot on a rock. 13. You will crush Ari and Efer; You will trample the young lion and the dragon under your feet.
Red Sea Coast Offensive
If you look again at the Red Sea Serpent, note that the northern head is depicted swallowing the Sinai Peninsula. If we combine this with the map of Sinai, it can be an illustration of the serpent trying to destroy the law; Moses is symbolic of that (2 Corinthians 3).
Moses was associated with the Red Sea in his youth. Let’s look at Exodus 2:
1 A man of the house of Levi went and took a daughter of Levi. 2. And the woman conceived and gave birth to a son, and when she saw that he was a good child, she hid him for three months. 3. And not being able to hide it any longer, he took a virushi urn, and dressed it with mud and fish, and put the child inside; And he put it on the riverside flags. 4. And his sister stood afar off, that she might know what would be done to her. 5. And Pharaoh’s daughter went down to the river to wash; And her maids went by the brook; And when he saw the coffin among the flags, he sent his maid to fetch it. …
10. And the child grew, and he brought it to Pharaoh’s daughter, and he became her son. And he named him Moses, and said: Because I took him out of the water.
Northern Red Sea Islands Imma
The word ‘flags’ in verses 3 and 5 comes from the Hebrew word Suf which means ‘reeds’. From this word comes the ending of the same name, which is the red (or red) sea (Strong’s Concordance #s 5488-9, plus 3220 yam = sea). Moses’ ark was made of reeds. Papyrus was made from the same rice, the same “paper” on which God’s law was written. And Moses was the man God used to bring the children of Israel across the Red Sea, in chapter 14:
21. And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; And God turned the sea with a strong east wind all night, and dried up the sea, and the waters were divided. 22. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea on dry land, and the waters were a wall on their right and on their left. 23. And the Egyptians went after them and went into the middle of the sea, all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. 24. And it came to pass in the morning that God looked upon the army of Egypt through fire and cloud, and brought out the army of Egypt. And the Egyptians said: Let us flee before Israel; For God fought for them against the Egyptians.
26 God said to Moses: Stretch out your hand over the sea, so that the waters will return over the Egyptians, the chariots and the horsemen. 27. And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the sea was revived when the morning appeared; And the Egyptians fled against him;
Sea view hotel bur dubai location map, salton sea location map, caspian sea location on world map, black sea location on world map, bering sea location on map, red sea location map, red sea location on world map, red sea location on map, black sea map location, caribbean sea map location, location of red sea, mediterranean sea map location
post about Red Sea Map Location was posted in https://tagmanagementtips.us you can find on Sample and authored by admin. If you wanna have it as yours, please click the Pictures and you will go to click right mouse then Save Image As and Click Save and download the Red Sea Map Location Picture.. Don’t forget to share this picture with others via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social medias! we do hope you'll get inspired by https://tagmanagementtips.us... Thanks again!