Ice Cream Sundae Birthday Party – How to build an ice cream bar at home. Perfect for weddings, birthday parties or just because!
As I’m sure you know by now, Josh and I got married 4 weeks ago. It was the most magical day and I can’t wait to share some photos with you when we get back from the photographer!
Ice Cream Sundae Birthday Party
We did a lot of DIY and had everything we wanted. Including making our own ice cream bar!
Ice Cream Parlor Birthday Party
About a year and a half before the wedding, I thought it would be a great idea to have an ice cream bar for dessert. After 6 months I went to my friends party and got married! The deal is done… the summer dessert party is complete.
It couldn’t be easier to set up and customize easily. We kept it simple – vanilla ice cream, sprinkles, chocolate chips, marshmallows and chocolate sauce, but you can choose your favorite ice cream and any toppings you want. If I were to do this again, I would choose a different sauce (heeey salted caramel), but I have some (ha!) other things to prepare for the wedding that have chocolate. Aaaand 1kg of sprinkles we are still working on, 1 sprinkle at the same time with slices and baked cookies!
We had already scooped the ice cream and put the scoops back in the freezer until needed, which was a big decision. You can put them in the food bowl so that it is ready to go. We put the containers in cans and I bought small plastic bottles at the party store for $1.50 each. Paper cups also came from there.
You can even color her theme – pink cupcakes and sweets for a princess party, chocolate coins for a pirate party, green and red M&M’s for Christmas… you get my drift… Popsicle sticks for all occasions! Whether you’re planning a summer barbecue, a picnic, a birthday party, or just meeting up with friends for a fun afternoon, you can take dessert to a whole new level with the perfect DIY ice cream bar in your backyard!
Pcs Ice Cream Cone Sundae Toothpick Cupcake Toppers Birthday Party Supplies
We planned the summer solstice and chose bright colors for our decorations. The first thing we recommend is deciding on a theme, whether it’s specific colors or a themed theme like a luau. The theme will always be the starting point and base of the bar. This will define the look and feel of your custom ice cream bar.
When it comes time to prepare Sunday dinner, we have three words. Fats, oils and more! This is where you can stay as you wish. Having a variety of syrups, packages such as fudge, fruit, candies, cookies and nuts will allow children and even adults to go as far as they want to make their dream ice cream treat.
Add that extra touch by getting a base to use as an addition to the boxes. Aromatic cones are a great addition to the table.
Since the ice cream bar will have many toppings, keep the flavor of the ice cream simple. Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry are the classic favorites that everyone’s heart desires. To prevent the ice cream from melting, fill the bucket with ice and store the ice cream inside for serving. This will keep the ice cream cool and prevent a mess when people pick up the ice cream.
Printable Mint And Pink Ice Cream Sundae Bar Kit Ice Cream
The Ultimate DIY Ice Cream Sundae Bar – This checklist will be your perfect guide when shopping at the grocery store or online. Ice cream is always the answer, so make your party a little sweeter this summer with this DIY perfect ice cream stick!
Heat a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan. Wait until the pan is hot and the butter is completely melted. My daughter SWEET recently turned FOUR and she wants a Sunday Bar Party to celebrate her birthday with her school friends. It’s a fun, fun and easy party – PERFECT!
FREE: I’ve added a few of my favorite links to help you plan and shop for your ice cream party!!!
1. BUILD YOUR OWN SUNDAE CREAM BAR: The most important part of an ice cream birthday party is the SUNDAE BAR! The sky’s the limit when it comes to toppings, so have fun and suggest all your favorites! I provided sprinkles (…of course!), mini chocolate bars, rainbow marshmallows, cherries, chopped nuts, gummy bears, and mini M&Ms. If you want more yummy treats (I did!), then it is better to give chocolate, caramel, strawberry syrup and sour cream. Ice cream cones are also important to consider, and feel free to mix it up here: sugar cones, rainbow cones, cones/bowls, and whatever else pleases your taste buds!
Playhouse Ice Cream Sundae Party With Merry Mag Summer
2. BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR PARTY: I like to carry a theme throughout the party. Since the ice cream and sprinkles theme, I went with a touch of fun polka dots on the plates, shirts, and tableware, including paper cups with cute ice cream designs and sayings. A small wooden spoon in the same color and design is a perfect addition. When shopping for party favors, don’t be afraid to think outside the box and just go for it! I found most of these cute touches at Target in the Bullseye playground, party aisle, and kitchen section. I also shopped at convenience stores and online at Amazon. 🙂
3.TABLESCAPE: I had a lot of fun making tables and places for little girls. I found traditional ice cream containers so each girl had her own colorful plastic container, click HERE for similar options. I also picked up plastic spoons with long handles that can pick up all the flavors of any dish. I got little milk cups for drinks and added polka dot straws ready to write on the banners. Little touches go a long way. (If you want to keep it simple, HERE is a set with the most decorations!)
4. MY GOODY BAG: I enjoy sending guests home with sweet Thanksgiving gifts. For this party, I started with sprinkles and filled them with colored glasses, bubbles, and popsicle-shaped glitter. BENEFITS: Sunglasses also make a fun photo studio accessory.
My favorite is the ice cream cake. Thank you Starbucks!!! I bought the cookies and put them in bright bags and tied them with pretty ribbons. Easy and memorable!
Sundae Funday: Hosting An Ice Cream Social — Brandi Milloy
5. PHOTO BOOTH: Choose a cozy spot for a small photo booth. I tied up the banner and added the felt letters and it was the perfect place for the girls to take pictures on their proper days! Keep it simple and just have fun!
6. MAKE A NEED: Not every party needs a cake, just get creative with candles. To keep the theme going, I put a candle in my daughter’s ice cream sundae and we sang to her before everyone got inside. He loved it, and I loved not having to clean up the half-eaten bread at the end of the party!
7. TREATMENT: One thing I’ve learned about children’s parties is that it’s important to offer treats that are a little more adult-friendly; adult channel. For this party, I served a Sangria Bar, as well as cherry donuts and blueberry muffins… BUT of course we enjoyed the sweets too!
Best wishes in planning an Ice Cream Sundae party! I hope these tips will make your special event a GREAT one!
How To Host An Ice Cream Sundae Bar
This article contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, I will pay a small commission for it. This does not cost you anything. These commissions help the rest of me to be free. Thanks! Thank you: birthday parties, birthday party, Ice Cream, Ice Cream Party, Ice Cream Party, Kids Party, Parties, Budget Party, Party Ideas, Summer Parties, Summer Party, Sundae , Sundae Bar, Sundae Party, Sundae Party, Sundae Social
We had a great day at the Super Summer Sunday Sundae Social Birthday Party for my daughters’ birthdays – they turned 5 and 7. We were on a pretty tight budget this year, but I feel like we managed to have a fun party. like any other. Ice cream socials are some of the best fun when you’re on a budget because you can get away with just making sweets instead of feeding a large group of people, and trust me, it’s good if it’s just children worshiping . Scrape!
First, we did a quick search for free clip art online and spent some time making invitations in Adobe Illustrator. I printed the invitation and adhered it to the polka dot card I got from Michael.
Ice Cream Sundae Bar And Printables
Ice cream sundae dish, ice cream sundae catering, ice cream sundae bowls, ice cream sundae party, ice cream sundae cups, ice cream sundae birthday party ideas, ice cream sundae cones, mcdonalds ice cream sundae, ice cream sundae kits, ice cream sundae birthday, ice cream sundae gift, ice cream sundae glasses
post subject Ice Cream Sundae Birthday Party was posted in https://tagmanagementtips.us you can find on Sample Templates and brought by Kayla Raisa. If you wanna have it as yours, please click the Pictures and you will go to click right mouse then Save Image As and Click Save and download the Ice Cream Sundae Birthday Party Picture.. Don’t forget to share this picture with others via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social medias! we do hope you'll get inspired by https://tagmanagementtips.us... Thanks again!